Hero & Horse Series at Paul Smith's College ( PSC Vets Club & Draft Horse Club)

DAPNET Forums Archive Forums Community of Interest Education Hero & Horse Series at Paul Smith's College ( PSC Vets Club & Draft Horse Club)

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

Hey Everyone! Happy Spring!

I am in the process of trying to put together a series of talks at our college called the, “Hero & Horse Series,” that involves both our veterans club and draft horse club. I have been in conversation with several veterans who have worked with horses, who would love to come and chat at the college but have busy lives, other obligations, or who just can’t find the time. I’m hoping the DAPNet community can provide me with some emails, phone numbers, or mailing addresses of folks who you may know who qualify for both being a vet, having worked with horses, and whom are interested in sharing their story with our college students? I have a gentleman by the name of David Bradham, from CT, who is on board but I am in search of a few more candidates to help complete this series. I am not on the forum regularly but check my email by the hour. If you are someone who knows anyone who may be interested in this, please reach out to me at sdougherty@s.paulsmiths.edu OR my cell is 315-317-8071.

Thank you and with much love,
    Sara Rose

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.