2 way Sulky Plows, Mowers, Disc, Forecart, more

DAPNET Forums Archive Forums Market Place Buy/Sell Equipment 2 way Sulky Plows, Mowers, Disc, Forecart, more

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Anthony
    Participant

12″ 2 way sulky plow IH later model, good shares + 2 extra shares (I think 10″), very good condition – $600

Oliver 23A 12″ 2 way sulky plow, needs a new tongue (old rotten tongue broke a few years ago), has had a lot of use. It does a fine job. – $200

McCormick #9 High Gear Mower, fixed up by Jay Bailey, hasn’t seen much use since. 5′ bar, steel wheels – $1200

McCormick #9 regular gear mower, rubber tires, good shape, 6′ bar (blank, needs knives/guards/etc) and to be set up – $400

Disc Harrow, Half of a pull type JD, throws out and adjusts angle, I put a pole on it with evener. – $400

Pioneer Forecart set up for a team 1 seat might have a second – $500

One horse walk behind Cultivator, could use new hardware and shanks but works as is – $100

Potato plow/Middlebuster Needs new handles – $100

Wooden beam 2 way Hillside walking plow make an offer

A ton of odds and ends (many mower parts, old heavy duty eveners (mostly for parts), etc)

I can get pictures of the equipment, let me know what you want to see.

Contact Anthony at greatsongfarm (at) riseup.net

daniel grover
    Keymaster

Hi Anthony,

I’d love to see pictures of the disc forecart and plows. I’m also curious about the #9 Reg. Good rubber? Any cracks or anything else wrong with the mower body?

Daniel

Anthony
    Participant

The high gear #9 mower and disc are what is left.

McCormick #9 High Gear Mower, runs well, newish parts with little use, 5′ bar, steel wheels – $1200
    Disc Harrow, Half of a pull type JD, throws out and adjusts angle, I put a pole on it with evener. – $400

Pics and info here: http://hudsonvalley.craigslist.org/grd/5783715963.html

Mark Sisk
    Participant

I take it that the forecast has been sold

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.