2017 horse progress days

DAPNET Forums Archive Forums Community of Interest Events 2017 horse progress days

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    wild millers
    Participant

Hi all – anybody thinking of going down to the progress days this year? Looks like Chuck and I might be making the trip to visit family in the area and pick up some equipment to bring home. We have never been to the event and I’m not really sure I’m up for a full weekend of it but it looks interesting…

Just looking at the event schedule and had a pause and chuckle when I saw that there is a session on fitting the D-Ring harness led by “Carol Russel” -Joel

LongViewFarm
    Participant

We are headed down Fri to get there late, then going to HPD Sat. Returning Sun

JaredWoodcock
    Participant

A couple of friends and I are hoping to make it down. We haven’t figured out camping yet though….

Donn Hewes
    Keymaster

Definitely worth a day. Both days are laid out about the same. DAPNet will be there sharing a both with “Carl Russell” and Donn’s Mower Shop. Hope to see you all there. Donn

dominiquer60

To everyone going to Horse Progress Days this coming weekend, DAPNet Co-Founder Carl Russell will be giving a D-Ring Harness Fitting (is says Collar fitting on schedile) workshop both days at 11:30 AM in the Outdoor Arena. We will be getting together afterwards for an informal social media gathering that will likely lead to eating lunch and much spontaneous conversation. If you are attending, and would like to “real life face to face” with your Facebook friends, join us this coming Friday and Saturday at the 24th Annual Horse Progress Days in Leola, PA.

P.S. While you are there you can check out our D-Ring raffle harness and purchase raffle tickets for your chance to win. http://www.horseprogressdays.com/schedule.asp

would really enjoy some pictures of the event in here 😉

Jay
    Participant

I’m heading down there tomorrow, and coming back Sunday. Hope to see others there. Jay

dominiquer60

I know that some of you don’t “do” facebook, but I posted some pictures and shared them on our Facebook Page. In theory you need not be a member of facebook in order to see them. Scroll down for the 48+ photos and also a video of the Jourdant tool with plow attachment. So manny great things to write about, but I need to go pick strawberries. I hope you can view them and enjoy. https://www.facebook.com/DraftAnimalPowerNetwork/

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.