50 Acre Horse Farm/ Boarding/ Event Facility- Lebanon, MO

DAPNET Forums Archive Forums Market Place Buy/Sell/Lease Real Estate 50 Acre Horse Farm/ Boarding/ Event Facility- Lebanon, MO

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    TBigLug
    Participant

Up for sale is a complete horse farm/ boarding facility. This farm was a showpiece back in the day and could be back there again with a little elbow grease. Comes complete with house, barn, concession stand, outdoor arena, holding pens and pastures. Modifications were made to accomodate for draft horses as that’s what was mainly here.

House- single bedroom, single bath, 1,200 square feet, wood sided, walk-out basement, central heat and air.

Barn- 50′ x 200′, 22 box stalls (steel front, swing out feed doors, automatic waterers), wash rack, feed storage, tool room. Also has a loarge office that could easily be made into an apartment.

Concession/ Picnic Building- 30′ x 50′, kitchen area, 2 bathrooms complete with showers.

Outdoor Arena- 135′ x 250′, lighted, PA system, air consitioned announcers booth.

Pens- several large pipe holding pens and a large pipe round pen.

Pastures- ~40+ acres, fenced and cross fenced complete with automatic waterers.

Located 45 miles as the bird flies NE of Springfield, MO.

My uncle is looking to move on so the first $130,000 takes this property. That is WWWAAAYYY below the appraised value for a quick sale.

This facility is a horse business owners dream. You’d be looking at 10x what this property is selling for to try and build it yourself. For more information I can be reached by email at TBigLug@yahoo.com. I am listing this property for my uncle who is not computer savvy but I can pass on to him your questions and contact information.

Corner of Corkery Rd. and Box Hollow Rd. in Lebanon, MO. Go here http://tinyurl.com/mu4wyq and select Aerial Map to see an overhead view of the farm.

I’m trying to get pictures from my uncle as we speak.

TBigLug
    Participant

Talked to my uncle this weekend and he took a deposit on the farm and should be closing this week.

Thanks.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.