8-wheeler

Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • Author
    jac
    Participant

Here is a couple of fotos of yours truly having a shot with Simon Lenihans 8 wheeler… this is one seriously awesome piece of kit and made even better by Simons stallion Sultan between the shafts… the conditions were wet with snow between the showers…

009.jpg
    008-2.jpg
    011.jpg
    007-1.jpg

Scott G
    Participant

Incredible piece!

mink
    Participant

those are some really nice pics. is that a wooden pin holding the fils to the harness? the wheels look like the size of big riding lawn mowers over here do you have a size on them? both the horses in the pics look very solid, and furry i didnt realize it got so cold over there…..mink

mink
    Participant

anyone notice that neither of those horses even have a bit in their mouths? this is a good picture for the girl in the thread wondering about bits. looks like you have some well behaved horses jac…congrats

jac
    Participant

Hi Mink… I sure wish i did own these 2 horses but that honour goes to Simon Lenihan.. No bits and both can be driven though the woods pretty much on voice alone if needed.. It doesnt get cold like minus 40 but it is wet.. a lot !!!.. The web site for the guy who makes these is http://www.osterbysmedja.se

menageriehill
    Participant

thank you so much. What is it that you have in the wagon? whoops my appoligies, some more threads came down right after I typed this. Laying in hedge, hmmm, interesting.

Osterby Smedja
    Participant

Thank you for those nice pictures! It´s so nice to see a wagon I have put my soul into at work!

Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.