a way to make money with horses

DAPNET Forums Archive Forums The Front Porch Stories, Poetry, Jokes, Etc. a way to make money with horses

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    mitchmaine
    Participant

I heard about this horse lately doing art. His owner, thinking he was a little high strung and in need of some therapy, taught him to hold a paintbrush in his mouth, while she loaded it up with some pleasing color, and he immediately went to work on his masterpiece. She’d change color for him and away he’d go, until somehow he decided he was finished. Don’t know how he signed his work, but they sell for $150. a pop, and he can’t paint them fast enough to fill the demand. Evidently, it must sooth his nerves as well. Why didn’t I think of that one first?

rbee
    Participant

@mitchmaine 16997 wrote:

I heard about this horse lately doing art. His owner, thinking he was a little high strung and in need of some therapy, taught him to hold a paintbrush in his mouth, while she loaded it up with some pleasing color, and he immediately went to work on his masterpiece. She’d change color for him and away he’d go, until somehow he decided he was finished. Don’t know how he signed his work, but they sell for $150. a pop, and he can’t paint them fast enough to fill the demand. Evidently, it must sooth his nerves as well. Why didn’t I think of that one first?

SOMEWHERE there are u-tube Videos of elephants doing paintings.
    It looked authentic to me, maybe not masterful art, but a pretty good trick.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.