Another great newsletter

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Tim Harrigan
    Participant

Erika and everyone who contributed to and worked on the newsletter, congratulations on another great job. When I read it I just keep thinking about how much work it was to put together. This really sets a high bar for DAPNet and other organizations like it.

Jean
    Participant

I am so glad you have received it. Erika was at my house last night and she had not gotten hers yet and she is only a couple hours away. Strange how the postal service works.

dominiquer60

Thanks Tim!

Jean does a great job putting it all together. I am also thankful for all the work that Lisa McCrory and Louise Battalen did with the first newsletter, they gave us a great model to follow and make our own. Of course pretty is only part of it, I think that the content is evolving well also. I am grateful that folks like yourself Tim, the Van Ords, Doc Hammill, and many others are willing to take the time to contribute to raising the educational quality of our content. All the writers did a great job this quarter, the diversity was wonderful.

If anyone would like to contribute content to our newsletter please send Jean your document and we will fit it in. We are always looking for advertisers as well. Our goal is to have the newsletter pay for itself through advertising and sponsorship and we are still aways off from making that goal, but thanks to sponsors like Anne & Eric Nordell we are certainly closer to our goal this year.

Enjoy, support and contribute, that’s how we get it done!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.