Any marketing ideas

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    TaylorJohnson
    Participant

Any ideas for marketing tools . I think finding ways to help one another market are selves is important. I think a good start would be a brochure that is some what generic that we can all customize with are own photos and some personal info. It could be a folding type with a card holder inside. Info on us as a group, info on facts benefits of draft harvesting , personal info , personal business info ,,,,,, you get what I am saying. Taylor Johnson
    PS. I have some other ideas to but right now my 2 year old boy sounds like he might ripping a hole in his wall so I have to run LOL . Be back soon.

lancek
    Participant

Taylor I think thats a great idea, I am presantly trying to maket locost lumber, and jason has been trying to help with this! But combineing are thoughts and skills so that others can see that this is not a lone effort would greatly inhance our efforts Lancek
    P S the best way to keep your two year old from tearing holes in the wall is to secure a theath into the floor with a screw and make it only long enough so that he can not reach the wall, attach to his waist line and bigo no more holes in the walls! Of course then you have to listen to the screaming maybe new plaster on the walls is not a bad thing!!!!:D:D:D

TaylorJohnson
    Participant

This boy is something else 2 years old and 34lb and if he can get his hands on something he can climb it. he looks like a little gorilla.
    I have an idea floating around my head about marketing goods and the job we can do. I know we are all independent as can be but that is a unique thing to be marketed. Coming up with a good pitch to use in are broacher that we could all use would be a big help . I know a lady who makes things like this nation wide . Tools , techniques , and all is good but we have to sell are selves to be able to use these things . The thing is we do have a superior product to offer land owners but some how we are falling to market it correctly on a large scale. They should be beating down are doors for what we do. The little money they make by whacking there 40s and other acreage is not worth it when you take that stumpage check and stretch it out over the length of time that most people owner there land. so for most of the time for a few hundred or even a thousand a year there property is going to be a mess for at least 35 or 40 years. If you take that check and divide it up to how long it will take for the property to recover ( if it will ever be the same ) it gets smaller yet. I think that is the type of thing people have to see. I don’t care how green most people say they are the only green that matters to most are green backs in there pockets and that is a fact. So it is are job to show them the money and worth and are product ,, are selves and the job we do . Taylor Johnson

Carl Russell

Taylor, this seems like a great thing to be working on, but the effort right now is to pull together the organization around the name, mission statement, and goals. When we have those things in place, we will be able to break off into the details of how we deliver the value to the membership.

Thanks for the good thoughts, Carl

Scott G
    Participant

Taylor,

Marketing efficacy is a huge part of what this organization will be working on. Hold that thought; we will be coming back to it very soon.

BTW, is the new baby here yet?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.