Are we still alive?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Scott G
    Participant

Simple question…are we still alive?

I realize everyone is busy but this group is the primary energy to provide the inertia to get this effort going.

No energy, no group.

There were quite a few hits on the forum Carl started once I put out the list. No one has posted since. We may need to “seed” the site with some worthwhile dialogue.

Just checking in with everyone to see where we are at and if the interest/enthusiasm is still there.

Let’s hear your thoughts.

We may be it for a while…

lancek
    Participant

Im still here scott been fighting the weather and everything else lots of activity with the lumber sales but price they want is cheep what else is new!:eek:

Carl Russell

I’m still kickin’. I think we have to have some patience as this stuff is something that we all are working on in our different ways everyday.

I for one have a lot of these type of organizational balls in the air, but this does kind of point out why I was more interested in this “Organization” becoming primarily a network, spending a lot of time initially gathering contacts and engaging in broad and inclusive discussions to pull people together to see where we may be going, and not trying to muscle an initiative out of thin air.

I will try to put more effort into this in the next week, Carl

Scott G
    Participant

@Carl Russell 14889 wrote:

…why I was more interested in this “Organization” becoming primarily a network, spending a lot of time initially gathering contacts and engaging in broad and inclusive discussions to pull people together to see where we may be going…Carl

Understood, Carl. My current primary effort is trying to grow the contact list. I am starting to pull contacts that I have ran across from the past as well as dredging the ‘net. I have received many e-mails from folks who are enthused with the network of contacts we are putting together.

I guess I would like to see, in the spirit of networking, more networking… as well as further discussion on the topics we have discussed and outlined previously. This type of dialogue posted on the new DAPFI forum should slowly start to get folks involved; otherwise, without discussion, there is not much for them to follow.

Just put a brand new set of #4s with borium and snow pads on my boy today. It is amazing how the little things in life can just make your day feel good…

simon lenihan
    Participant

we need to get more folk from this side of the pond participating, i think we should contact FECTU and get them to put the word around, you are doing trogan work scott, it will all come good in the end.
    simon lenihan

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.