Bakery Wagon

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Does’ Leap
    Participant

I just received the latest issue of SJF. Erik, beautiful job on the bakery wagon! I have read about the project on DAP, but it was great to see it in print and read about the process. Hat’s off.

George

Big Horses
    Participant

Yah, saw that too…. can’t wait to get enough time to sit down and read it! I loved following it on here, and it deserves that attention for sure! Nice job!!
    John

goodcompanion
    Participant

Thanks guys.

jac
    Participant

Stop teasin guys… be another 2 weeks before my SFJ hits the mat:(..
    John

mitchmaine
    Participant

scotland and maine must be in the same time zone.

dominiquer60

It is slow to reach NY too we’ll have to be patient. By the time it reaches the northeast it has probably retired to the wet coast bathrooms for more in depth reading:)

Looking forward to it, I’m sure Erik did a smashing job.

Erika

FELLMAN
    Participant

@Does’ Leap 25739 wrote:

I just received the latest issue of SJF. Erik, beautiful job on the bakery wagon! I have read about the project on DAP, but it was great to see it in print and read about the process. Hat’s off.

George

What is SJF ??????:confused: and DAP ????:confused:

Does’ Leap
    Participant

SJF -Small Farmer’s Journal (great quarterly magazine on farming and draft animals. DAP -Draft Animal Power (this website). Sorry for the acronyms.

George

FELLMAN
    Participant

@Does’ Leap 25784 wrote:

SJF -Small Farmer’s Journal (great quarterly magazine on farming and draft animals. DAP -Draft Animal Power (this website). Sorry for the acronyms.

George

Oh i see , thanks for that !

Claddagh Farms
    Participant

Yup! Great job on the wagon. Read that article first. Doing something similar to that has been very much on our mind, even if it’s just for a bit of advertising. Was I was in France recently I was really impressed by a market wagon set up by a couple selling lavender products.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.