Balster’s Implement & Parts

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    dominiquer60

These folks seem to have a lot of everything and a whole lot of nothing, but they have been in business since 1874, so it is at least worth a look.

Mower parts
    combine canvas
    plow shares
    etc, etc, etc.

http://balsters.net/index.html

Bill Doyle
    Participant

I tried to contact Balsters a while back looking for ledger plates for my Cockshutt mower and didn’t have much luck getting ahold of them. Anyone else try lately?

Bill

Ann
    Participant

I was told by Small Farmers Journal last fall that they had auctioned off and no one had said who had bought the inventory. I have bought a lot of mower parts for my Osbourne and McCormick from them in past years.

near horse
    Participant

@Ann 36279 wrote:

I was told by Small Farmers Journal last fall that they had auctioned off and no one had said who had bought the inventory. I have bought a lot of mower parts for my Osbourne and McCormick from them in past years.

Yep – unfortunately they did auction off the whole shebang over a few days last fall – included online bidding as well. No idea if anyone bought a the HD parts etc as one lot but I might have the Balster daughter’s e-mail as she contacted me a week prior to the auction when I inquired about a part for my tedder. Let me know if you want me to search for it.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.