Becoming a Member

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Kevin Cunningham
    Participant

I have been absent for a while due to farm obligations and such. I did enjoy a little break from talking about driving my steers and actually driving them. I think I needed to get a little experience under my belt. That aside, I am feeling to need to reconnect with teamster community so I am back again. I have managed to reset my password but I am having trouble paying to become a member again. Is the pay pal working right? It just seems to log me into my pay pal account and not charge anything. I want to support the organization but don’t know how.

dominiquer60

Kevin- I emailed Bekah, our administrator, so hopefully this will get resolved shortly.

Rebekah
    Keymaster

Hi Kevin,
    I’ll check out the links and email you. There is a place for you to enter the amount that you want to pay because of our “pay what you can” membership level, which may be where you ended up, but I’ll look at it and be in touch. Thanks for speaking up!
    -Bekah

Rebekah
    Keymaster

Hi Kevin,
    There is an issue going on with the PayPal buttons, I have contacted Gabe and will let you know as soon as we have a resolution. In the meantime, you are welcome to send a check if you like. Sorry for any inconvenience!
    Thanks,
    Bekah

Gabe Ayers
    Keymaster

All, we are in the process of updating the payment gateway to integrate more closely with the website and allow for much easier subscription/membership management. I’ll keep you all posted here as we move through this.

Gabe Ayers
    Keymaster

You should all be getting a notification on the website about how to upgrade your account. Please go here to upgrade your account.

Rebekah
    Keymaster

Hi Kevin,
    Thanks for your membership payment! Your support makes all that DAPNet does possible.

Notice regarding membership payments: The option to select a membership amount different from the standard options is STILL AVAILABLE, the link for online payments for that option will return soon. In the meantime you can send a check for any amount to our office and your membership will be processed.

Thanks for everyone’s patience as we move through this process!

-Rebekah Perry, DAPNet Administrator
    509 Dutton Brook Ln
    Brownington, VT 05860

Kevin Cunningham
    Participant

I finally made it work. I really want to support the organization as I have gained so much from my time here on the website. I encourage everybody to become paying members and make all this work. Many thanks to all of you who make this all possible.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.