Brabant team with harnesses for sale.

DAPNET Forums Archive Forums Market Place Buy/Sell Livestock Brabant team with harnesses for sale.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Gooserun Farm
    Participant

I am selling my team of Brabant geldings. Good quiet team, teens, good for farrier. Ride and drive well. I have been using them in the woods and around the farm but I’m all stove up and can’t work them as much as I’d like to. Have to cut back some on animals. They are road safe and fine with dogs or other animals. Love children. Hate to sell them but that’s the way it is. Harnesses are real nice heavy duty D-rings. Will include evener, neck yoke, lines and bridles. Asking $3000. Really want them to have a good home. I have a double sled and a heavy duty forecart/arch I would sell with them.

Donn Hewes
    Keymaster

Wish I was in the market for some horses, as they sound really nice. How lod are they? have you got an pictures? Thanks, Donn

Gooserun Farm
    Participant

They are a great team. Really hate to let them go. They are in their mid teens. Not sure exactly. I’ll try to post a picture. Would make a good team for someone startiing. Big babies. I thought my friend wanted to buy but he has decided on a pair of steers. If children get near them they will put their nose on the ground and not move. Not a bit jumpy.

Rod
    Participant

I have some questions which I sent by private e-mail but I don’t think it always works right. Can you e-mail me at rod@dayspringfarm.com so we can be in touch?

Gooserun Farm
    Participant

My e-mail is hardwood@gwi.net if anyone needs questions answered. I don’t have it at home but I check it here at work. Thanks.

jason glick
    Participant

Hello, I live just over in Appleton and I’m very interested to talk more to you about these horses. I’ve left a message on your phone and look forward to talking to you.

Thanks, Jason

Bruce VanOstrand
    Participant

Hello Gooserun Farm, Is this team by chance still for sale ? My email is brucevanostrand@gmail.com thanksfor your time I have tried to send to personal email but for some reason my server wont let it go through thanks again Bruce VanOstrand

Gooserun Farm
    Participant

Hello Bruce. I did sell them to Jason. I hope they and him are well.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.