Centrally located home/farm in SW New Hampshire

DAPNET Forums Archive Forums Market Place Buy/Sell/Lease Real Estate Centrally located home/farm in SW New Hampshire

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    LongViewFarm
    Participant

Our renovation project is nearing completion and we are putting our current house on the market. It has worked well for me for keeping two horses, 3 cattle, 2-4 pigs, and chickens in the past. Historic house and 3-story barn with cool drive through central bay. 11 acres mostly cleared and a 2(?) acre pond that I currently have fenced for pasture access. I also have installed an automatic Nelson waterer and have not had to haul a water bucket to livestock for 2 winters.
    Soils are very well drained, the garden site has seen a large increase in soil organic matter, and I’ve started asparagus and grapes to compliment the 12 fruit trees. 47 maple taps this year made life sweet.
    I’ve hosted the DAPNet board retreat here twice, and it’s just down street from the location of the 2016 Annual Gathering. I’d love to see this place go to another horse owner, especially one interested in draft power work, as I’m going to keep on growing my farm. I’d keep this if I can, but would like to free up equity and cash flow so as to build an awesome barn (or take this one with me…).

Here’s the link to the listing: http://www.cbhure.com/gallery.php?Id=4634998

Thanks!
    Jay

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.