Contact list online – get ready!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Scott G
    Participant

All,

I have finished the DAPF contact list and pasted it on its own site for accessibility.

The site is http://sites.google.com/site/draftanimalpoweredforestry/home

I have also just sent an e-mail to 130 practitioners directing them to the list to review and send me edits/changes/additions.

You should be receiving the e-mail as well. If not, let me know as something went terribly wrong…

These folks have also been directed to go to the DAPFI thread.

Everybody please get ready to welcome these folks as they (hopefully) come on board.

We’re rockin’ & rollin’ now man!

Sorry it has taken awhile to get this list together but I believe it has turned out being the beginning of a decent product.

Thanks for everyone’s help with this!

-Scott

Scott G
    Participant

@Scott G 14449 wrote:

You should be receiving the e-mail as well. If not, let me know as something went terribly wrong…

…and it did. My server is kicking back the e-mail group list. Says some of the addresses are improperly formed.

So… I’ll look at it tommorow with fresh eyes and hopefully get the bulk e-mail out then.

In the meantime enjoy the site/list and give me feedback.

http://sites.google.com/site/draftanimalpoweredforestry/home

Scott G
    Participant

It’s out there folks! Most of you should have received the e-mail. If not let me know. We’ll see what kind of response we receive and that will probably tell us alot about our future…

Check out the DAPFI public forum to see my welcome post and please monitor it to welcome folks as they come on.

Carl Russell

Thanks Scott, I’m just checking briefly. Really busy right now….trying to cover a lot of bases. Marking timber, cutting logs, splitting and moving wood, testified at the state house to support the Use Value Appraisal program, presenting workshops at a local highschool……and being a dad…..

Thanks for doing this. It looks great. Remember I can send out a mass e-mail to all registered members of DAP, in case we want to troll for others animal powered timber harvesters out there.

I’ll catch up soon, Carl

lancek
    Participant

|||Yea Scott looks great this should get people interested lancek:D

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.