DAPFD Photos?

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Rebekah
    Keymaster

Hi everyone,
    I’m putting together the fall newsletter and I need some photos of the Field Days! I have heard of several folks recently who have suffered catastrophic computer failures, some resulting in loss of FD photos. If you have any pictures from the event, could you send them to me please? I need to create an archive file in addition to having some for the newsletter, so anything you have would be appreciated.

Thank you,
    Bekah

Donn Hewes
    Keymaster

I don’t have any and would love to see more. Post some links. Does anyone have video of the PTO cart pulling the baler? Other cool videos?

dominiquer60

There are all sorts of photos and a few videos (including the baler) on Facebook, other than linking to them I would not know how to get them here.

Rebekah
    Keymaster

Sorry to be such a luddite – I found one of people talking at the FH session, one of the demo area and a few of the stagecoach on the FB page – are there more somewhere? I saw lots from Tunbridge… also I need 300 dpi to print in the newsletter – what I saw is 96 so if photographers could email me copies at full resolution that would be super.
    Thanks,
    Bekah

Rebekah
    Keymaster

I wrote that before I checked my inbox- thank you Robin and Jean! GREAT PHOTOS!!! If anyone else has any to share that would be great but we have covered the basics.

With gratitude,
    -Bekah

Robin
    Participant

I should have sent the photo’s weeks ago, but you know how it goes. Thanks for bugging me.
    All of the people who put the Field Days together worked very hard. You must be just getting rested up. I will look forward to the newsletter.
    Regards,
    Robin

Jean
    Participant

I will send you a cd with all the photos I took on it. I sent you what I quickly could last night. I don’t know where the time is going every day, but it is sneaking by me and I can not get everything done that needs to get done.

dominiquer60

Bekah,
    Email Jen she took a ton as well and I would imagine she would be happy to share.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.