Dylan Earl Cunningham

DAPNET Forums Archive Forums The Front Porch In Memorium Dylan Earl Cunningham

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author
    Kevin Cunningham
    Participant

I am reaching out to all of my community right now at a time of really hard loss. It might seem strange to post this here but you all have supported me so much already. This wednesday my wife and I lost our unborn child. He was pronounced dead in the womb at 35 weeks. We induced labour and successfully birthed Dylan Earl Cunningham, who we will never actually meet. We got to hold him briefly before he was taken away. There will be tests to try and answer some of the thousands of questions running through our minds right now. Our hearts are heavy, as we have traveled a long road to get here, and we have no baby. He will always be our first son and special to us. Our grief will take a long time to heal, please keep us in you thoughts and prayers.

Andy Carson

I am so so sorry for your tragic loss, Kevin. I can only imagine how hard this is and is going to be. You and your wife will be in my thoughts.

Eli
    Participant

Sorry for your loss. You and your wife are in my thoughts and prayers. So much we don’t yet understand.

Tim Harrigan
    Participant

That is so sad. So very sorry about your loss.

Jim Ostergard
    Participant

Kevin,
    I really don’t have the words for this. Rest assured I am thinking of you all and will continue to hold you in my prayers. Please stay in touch with us all.
    Jim

Billy Anderson
    Participant

Kevin

That is tragic, i am sorry to hear of such sadness. There are no answers for such loss and pain. Be there for each other. Time can be a great healer

Carl Russell

Sad, Kevin. You are a brave an honest man to share that with us, so I believe that means you will come out of this experience with an enriched capacity for life. The light shines brightest in the deepest dark. Stay close to your family, and carry this child in your heart.

My thoughts are with you, Carl

near horse
    Participant

Oh no! I’m so sorry for you and your family, Kevin. You’re in my thoughts.

Anonymous
    Inactive

I too don`t know what I could say except that we to are so sorry to hear of your tragic loss. You are in our thoughts and prayers

Dave

Jay
    Participant

Kevin, Thank you for sharing, hard as it is. We lost a son similarly many years ago…. he is still with us in some ways, though others think we have 3 children not 4. It is good that you named him and held him at least for a brief time. Take the time you need to heal. The memories will still sneak up on you at unexpected times. My horses seem to understand at times like this better than anyone, they are just able to be which is often what we need….. Both of you hang in there and don’t be afraid to share with us when you need to. Jay

blue80
    Participant

So sorry, thinking and praying for you both,

Kevin

Donn Hewes
    Keymaster

Kevin, I am sorry for your loss. Donn

Baystatetom
    Participant

I can’t even imagine what you must be going through right now. I hope these most difficult days pass quickly for you and your wife.
    So Sorry for your loss,
    Tom

carl ny
    Participant

There are no words to ease your pain. it will never go away,but it will get better.. You and yours are in our prayers.

carl ny

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.