editing my posts

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Donn Hewes
    Keymaster

Hi there, The ability to edit my own posts is there right after I make the post, but it disappears quickly. Being such a knuckle head I like to edit my posts several times and maybe even the next day. Also could we make the default to not show the edits and “click” to show edits. I can’t image why I would want everyone to see how many times I correct capital letters or grammar. donn

The edit button is still there when I come back, maybe it only stays on for a set number of edits?

Donn Hewes
    Keymaster

One edit and now it is gone. Donn They think too highly of me!

Jeroen
    Participant

It seems like when you go to another topic and then back the edit button is gone. I think this should be fixed…

dominiquer60

Editing posts is important, so much so that even facebook has recently made it an option, it was previously unavailable. I really like to go back and edit as I write, but often I still make mistakes that I don’t realize until I read it the next day. Hopefully the website committee is working on getting some of the finer features back on the forum.

Devin Balkind
    Keymaster

Hi. I’m part of the tech team and reviewing old issues. Can you tell me if you’re still having problems editing your posts? Thanks.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.