Farmer and the Frog

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Iron Rose
    Participant

This old farmer was walking through is back paasture one day when a frog jumped up and landed in his biboveralls. He pick the frog up and the frog said to him , kiss me and I will turn into a beutiful blonde. The farmer put the frog back into is pocket and went about his work, soon the frog stuck his headout again and said kiss me and Iwill turn into a beutiful blonde. Again the farmer put the frog back into his pocket and went about his business. For the third time the frog stuck his head out anfd said kiss me and I will turn into a beutiful blonde. Finally the old farmer said to the frog , at my age Iwould rather have a talking frog.

This was told to me by and old nieghbor of mine. He had hundreds of jokes and stories of working horses . I wish that I would off wrote more of them down, As he pasted away a couple years ago.

ngcmcn
    Participant

Nice Job Iron Rose,

Please post as many jokes as you can(one a week?) to off-set the deeeeeeeeep intellectual thought on DAP.

I used to know an old horse-man farrier who’d tell a lot of jokes. Don’t think i could post them here. I’d get in trouble.

Thanks

Neal mcNaughten
    Unity, me.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.