First to arrive was the stagecoach…

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Rebekah
    Keymaster

Well, almost. The wood splitter & treadmill were first to arrive earlier in the week, followed by a load of sawdust, but yesterday Fred Webster’s bright yellow & red stagecoach pulled into the Fairgrounds, followed by Larry Newcombe & Dave Clark with their horses. After dragging an arena, Dave hooked on the stagecoach and took it for a spin – what a fun ride!

Bill West unloaded harnesses, a plow from White Horse Machine and Annie’s All in One. Jay arrived with horses and Sue Brennan followed him with a load of his equipment: a Pioneer plow, snow blade and more.

Doc & Cathy arrived with Dan & Trish, they got settled in and are ready to roll this morning.

I got word last night that there will be a TV crew around on Saturday doing some interviews & filming so be on the lookout for them. There is an organization looking for some “home” video footage of the events, so I hope someone will bring a camera and help us capture some highlights!

It’s going to be a great weekend, lovely weather and so much going on. Please join us!

More on Monday, from others if not from me (I may be sleeping!)

-Bekah

Baystatetom
    Participant

Thank You to everyone who worked on putting together and running the event. My son and I both had a blast. I feel blessed to be a member of such a great group of folks.
    ~Tom

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.