Forestcraft Course for College Students

DAPNET Forums Archive Forums Market Place Working Situations Forestcraft Course for College Students

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Gabe Ayers
    Keymaster

We are working on developing a course in Forest craft through a collaboration with various academic institutions.

You may visit our web site and read the poster about this project at:

http://www.healingharvestforestfoundation.org/events/FORESTCRAFT.jpg

Unfortunately this is currently only available in the western NC and Southwestern Virginia area. This is a start up project of the Restorative Forestry Institute and developing entity in association with Healing Harvest Forest Foundation.

Let us know what you think or contact the email address for Ian Snider provided on the poster.

jen judkins
    Participant

Did I read this right, Jason? 900 bucks for 17 weeks of instruction? Meals and lodging included? That can’t be right….can you clarify?

Otherwise I’ll have to quite my day job and come on down;). Jennifer.

Gabe Ayers
    Keymaster

I will defer the questions to Ian Snider that is heading this effort. My understanding is that this is lunch for the days the students come to the job site with the mentors and that this is a day class in addition to their normal
    class schedule. Contact Mr. Snider (email on poster) with those questions and encourage his participation on this board.

Thanks,

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.