Free Horse

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Donn Hewes
    Keymaster

Billy is a twenty two y/o Belgian gelding. He is about 16.2 h and maybe 1800#. He is a very quiet horse and a good worker. He is slowing down a little; better at 2-3 hours work than 5-6 hours. He is a little stiff some mornings but usually limbers up in a few minutes. There are two reasons I would give him to someone. First, he was given to me. Second, while giving him away I intend to be pretty picky about where he goes. I would like him to stay in central NY, but that is not absolute. He would be great for someone that was new to driving, provided they have the time, desire, and support needed to get started. Those are the things that I would be most careful to ensure he found a good home. Another horse would suffice as a pasture mate. if you have a horse that just needs a pasture mate, he would be happy doing that too. Being alone is not good for most horses. I would be happy to help anyone close enough to my place if they wanted to learn driving with Billy. Feel free to send me an email or private message. Donn

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.