Grade Suffolk Filly 4 Sale

DAPNET Forums Archive Forums Market Place Buy/Sell Livestock Grade Suffolk Filly 4 Sale

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Gabe Ayers
    Keymaster

We have a just turned two year old filly (Patsy) here that needs a good home. I suspect she is to far away from most members to consider buying her, but she is a nice filly that will mature around 16/2 – 1700. She has not had much attention but is very friendly, gentle and will lead, stand tied and you can handle her feet. She has all her vaccinations and a long life in front of her. She could be used to make mules or crossbred to a thoroughbred to make warm blood sport horses. She is a medium chestnut with a small star in her forehead. She is purebred, both parents being Suffolk, but not registered. Photos available, just send an email to: rutledge@swva.net

Asking 1200.00

Jason Rutledge
    540-651-6355

dtwrightson
    Participant

I’m interested in your filly. She had any pictures made recently I might could look at. I’m looking for something around 16 hd to pair with my percheron for farm work. Don’t mind breaking a young one if need be. Mail me at daniel_wrightson@yahoo.com or post a reply…….Thanks

Gabe Ayers
    Keymaster

Hey Folks,

Just a short note to say that Patsy was sold last week to a local fellow, just in time to pay for some more Canadian Hay to feed the ones still here. Times of tough in the Appalachians, logs are cheap hay is scarce and the winter has been a perpetual mud season uninterrupted by a few shallow frozen ground days.

Good luck to all…I will delete this after a while, giving folks a chance to see she is sold.

Jason

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.