great time to join! … or re join.

DAPNET Forums Archive Forums The Front Porch Draft Animal Power Network great time to join! … or re join.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Donn Hewes
    Keymaster

For any new member you can get a free subscription to Rural Heritage Magazine; or one of books mentioned, just for joining DAPNet. This is a great deal for you and for us. For our current and rejoining members we are just about to publish out first of two newsletters this year. It will contain everything we are planning for this year plus articles and information. Your continuing membership is really a show of support for the events, the website, and everything DAP does to help build a draft animal powered community. So check out the ad for your free subscription to Rural Heritage on the side bar and Join today.

JJK
    Participant

Hey Donn
    I signed up about a week ago, I didn’t think much of it at the time but it occurred to me that no contact info was taken. Does the site get it through PayPal? If that’s the case it would be under my wife’s name and possibly a wrong address since we just moved. Do I need to call/email someone about it? Thanks

Josh

dominiquer60

Josh if you would like to check in with Reva, our administrator, you can email her at dapnetinfo@gmail.com. She can figure out if there was a problem and get the web team to fix it. Thanks for joining!

Erika

JaredWoodcock
    Participant

I sent some extra $ with carl to apply to my membership when I bought the barden cart plans. Who should I talk to about giving my info? Sorry for doing it backwards but I figured if I was sending him a check to dapnet I may as well ad some membership fees.

Thanks
    Jared

JJK
    Participant

Thanks Erika, will do that.

daniel grover
    Keymaster

Hey Jared,

Go ahead and contact Reva about that as well–she’ll help you get straightened out.

–Daniel

dominiquer60

Whoa, back up, did someone say Barden Cart Plans? Carl Russell are they available yet?
    Erika 🙂

daniel grover
    Keymaster

Erika–a bunch more conversation about that here

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.