H H Forestry Coalition video

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Gabe Ayers
    Keymaster

This is a different edit of some of the footage shown on Rural Heritage on RFD-TV. The music is the Ridgewind Band doing a sound check at Mountain Lake where we opened for Robin and Linda Williams. Let us know what you think, hope you enjoy it. I am trying to get some more posted, just can’t keep these computers to listen as well as the horses.

http://www.vimeo.com/19253300

We are working on a channel there under Healing Harvest Forestry Coalition the founding group of HHFF.

Thanks,

Tim Harrigan
    Participant

Great video, entertaining, informative and educational. You are doing good and important work, Jason. Nice to see young folks with an interest in your work, impressive interview with Richie.

dominiquer60

Almost makes me want to go to Florida, just so I can hang out in Floyd County on my way home:) Great job on another informative video, keep them coming so people can continue to see the value in what many of us practice.

Erika

Rick Alger
    Participant

Well done.This kind of quality presentation helps us all.

lancek
    Participant

Wonderful vid Jason I concur that we need more of this type of information out there!

dehutch
    Participant

Informative and enjoyable presentation. Thanks for posting it Jason. The interview with your bright, articulate apprentice is reassuring that there are knowledgeable folks with the right perspective and values coming along.

john plowden
    Participant

Nice work Jason !
    This is what people need to see – Not just you but the young folk talking and enthusiastically involved!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.