Hard Times bring out the best and worst in People

DAPNET Forums Archive Forums The Front Porch Off Topic Discussion Hard Times bring out the best and worst in People

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Gabe Ayers
    Keymaster

This is just a short note to mention that he current economic situation has lead to some thief of equipment with some of our loggers. So please look out for your stuff if it is being kept at a job site that is visible from the roadside. We all like for our work to be seen, but we recently have had some stuff stolen from one job site and certainly can’t afford that extra operating expense. We think it was just people looking for stuff they could resell quickly at a flea market, because of the kind of stuff that was taken.

I know it is hard to keep all the gear with you at all times, but watch out rural people – stealing is on the increase everywhere…..sorry to report this crap, but it is happening.

I would hate for someone to be caught in the act of this thief, because these woodsmen are not thieves and wouldn’t be kind to anyone caught doing such a thing…..

Anonymous
    Inactive

Nice! that seems a good idea .This is a remake of my thread. We may have many reasons to not quit Runescape. What is your reason to not quit and continue playing? It could be that you would like to accomplish goals in Runescape. It may be that you would like to continue to talk to your friends. Maybe it is because Runescape is a never ending game. Please post your reason for you not to quit Runescape. You may have the same reason as another player so you could repeat what the other player said. You will get chance to win fantastic cash prizes completely free by playing free game online, (maplestory,runescape etc.)and win the scores. You will get some entries to enter the lucky draw based on how many scores you have made. If you lucky enough, you can get some rewards, such as cash or gifts. So I think everyone can enjoy everyday life, and I would like to make friends with eeryone of you guys.

TBigLug
    Participant

That’s good advice. My father just had $5,000 worth of tools stolen right out of his barn!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.