Harvest Dinner friday Night

DAPNET Forums Archive Forums Community of Interest Events Harvest Dinner friday Night

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Donn Hewes
    Keymaster

This is the only thing on Fri and Sat that we really want you to purchase a ticket in advance for! Please buy one today!

You wont want to miss the dinner bell on Friday! Please pre-register for the Harvest Dinner Fundraiser. There will only be a very limited number of tickets available at the event. Register online or by mail. $20 per person.
    Michael Durante creates simply delicious meals using fresh ingredients from farms in the Hudson Valley and Berkshires region. Mike is serious about cooking from scratch, and has been farming for the last few years to learn how to make better food. Eaters with dietary restrictions — vegetarians, vegans, gluten-free — need not worry; Mike tries to make his meals appeal to everyone. Menu for Friday night’s dinner at Field Days will include
    slow roasted pork tacos with a variety of fresh salsas and seasonal vegetables dishes, creamy sweet corn chowder, rice and beans followed by apple crisp!

dominiquer60

I just sent my check today, I don’t want to miss the opportunity to eat well and have some of the best company a person could ask for.

Erika

Goranson Farm
    Participant

Sounds delicious! What time does dinner end? I’ll be picking for market till 5 at least and wont make it to MA till 9:30PM. looking forward to meeting and talking with folks.

carl

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.