HHFF on RFD Today

DAPNET Forums Archive Forums Community of Interest Events HHFF on RFD Today

• This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated 15 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Gabe Ayers
    Keymaster

1 May at 2:00 pm in the middle of the afternoon.

I suspect (hope) most of this community will be out working at something, but if it happens to be raining and you have RFD, this will be rerun of the first segment in the series on Rural Heritage show on RFD-TV.

We do have second segment submitted, but don’t know when it will air. We recently got DVR on our Direct TV service so we can record it this time and set it to record anything anytime.

Hope some folks get to watch it. Let us know what you think.

Sincerely,

Anonymous
    Inactive

Embarrassed to say that I have DirectTV in my house right now, and today is the first time the darn thing has justified its existence. I set something up to record for the first time yesterday, and I’m looking forward to watching the Rural Heritage piece tonight.

I’m making my daughter watch it with me. I hope she gets hooked once it starts. When she was just 1 1/2 yrs old, we moved to the city and I sold the horses, and for that first year, Dixie and Jane were the “all-gones”. Broke my heart. Now she’s 4 and she names all her toy horses Dixie or Jane, and there’s hope that they might not be “all-gone” forever.

I’ll let you know what I think!

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.