HHFF on RFD

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Gabe Ayers
    Keymaster

We have heard that the 1st segment in our three part series is going to air tomorrow on RFD-TV at 1:00 pm and repeat at 11:00 pm.

The forestry portion of SDAD will air on June the 4th.

Let us know what you think.

~

blue80
    Participant

how do those of us without TV participate? Will they be available on dvd?

Thanks,

Kevin

Gabe Ayers
    Keymaster

Yes, you may buy a DVD called “Restorative Forestry Techniques” that has all three segments on it, from http://www.ruralheritage.com

I agree, satellite TV is not worth having for a couple of channels and that is about all that’s on it worth watching…imo

Thanks for asking Kevin.

~

OldKat
    Participant

@Biological Woodsman 17885 wrote:

Yes, you may buy a DVD called “Restorative Forestry Techniques” that has all three segments on it, from http://www.ruralheritage.com

I agree, satellite TV is not worth having for a couple of channels and that is about all that’s on it worth watching…imo
    Thanks for asking Kevin.

~

Ain’t that the truth. My wife and I were talking about the very same subject a week or so ago. We have cable TV; which is costing us out the nose, yet of the probably 60 channels that we get there isn’t more than 3 or 4 that even worth watching. We are thinking of pulling the plug on the whole deal; too much cost, too little value.

Tim Harrigan
    Participant

Jason, I stayed up and watched it last night and I was glad I did. Nice job, and Jagar showed nice control of the horses pulling ahead and backing without lines. Let us know when the next segments will be on.

Gabe Ayers
    Keymaster

Thanks Tim, Glad you were able to catch it, the next one is good too, has the oxen and mules in it.

Here is the latest info from the Rural Heritage Face Book page:

Rural Heritage Magazine This week on RFDTV: 11:00 PM CDT Rural Heritage “Environmental Forestry: Part 2.” Horselogger Jason Rutledge and crew show how to fell a tree safely. 1:00 PM premepted by auction.

Not sure exactly which day, but maybe Friday again… it would seem that information would be posted also, but we are lucky to have the air time at any rate so I mustn’t complain to loudly…

~

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.