Hilarious, recommended!!

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    bivol
    Participant

Hi!

i found this cartoon, about an old family and their whereabouts, cow, sheep, cat, etc. included, and have been looking at maybe a third of it so far, but i needed a break from laughing and i wanted to share this with you all, cause it’s brutally funny!

DO click it, you won’t regret it!
    so, here it is: On the end of the world

jen judkins
    Participant

You europeans have a seriously weird sense of humor!:D

OldKat
    Participant

@jenjudkins 17396 wrote:

You europeans have a seriously weird sense of humor!:D

That is EXACTLY what I was thinking Jen, but I didn’t want to offend my friend bivol! 🙂

bivol
    Participant

he he, no problem, taken as a compliment!:D

but this is how people, esp. here in the balkans, “see”, say, cows and dogs: cows are big, slow, and the dog is “designed for a mater of chain” (sadly, i know), and constantly barking.
    in a sense this could be an introduction to the customs…

that cat-crow part must have been a bit weird, but it’s crackin to me… wouldnt be in real life, but in a cartoon oh yes!

jac
    Participant

Hey Bivol I laughed too.. but then I split my sides at the Simpsons which I recon has to be one of the funniest cartoons since Tom & Jerry:D..
    John

bivol
    Participant

Simpsons are great! a classic:D, but this is a little single cartoon, not a whole series, so it’s a different class. the gems of eastern european animation were mostly such one-shot cartoons.

the best thing is that the work in a single cadre was already tried by an animator here some 40(?) years ago, also crackin, but i’ll have to get that track and upload it!

glad you liked it!

Theloggerswife
    Participant

Those Europeans have a different sense of humor for sure:D….Remember Benny Hill??? 😮

cousin jack
    Participant

@Theloggerswife 17498 wrote:

Those Europeans have a different sense of humor for sure:D….Remember Benny Hill??? 😮

Benny Hill was brilliant, when I was a boy The Benny Hill Show was a must every week, have you ever heard “Ernie, he drove the fastest milkcart in the west”.http://www.metacafe.com/watch/1180963/benny_hill_ernie_the_fastest_milkman_in_the_west/
    Watch the video here and listen to the words, it was No.1 in the pop charts over here in 1971.

cousin jack
    Participant

Bivol, I thought the cartoon was funny as well, especially liked the bit where the cat was getting it.

jac
    Participant

Was that out in 71 !!!!:eek: Britain has gave the world some top comedians.. Norman Wisdom.. Wallace and Gromit.. even Stan Laurel !!! but I like a lot of American humor too..Abbot and Costello were side splitters and dont start me on Bilko !!the late John Candy in Uncle Buck,Planes,Trains and Automobiles and Cool Running.. brilliant:D.. you just got to laugh..lifes too short not to…
    John

cousin jack
    Participant

@jac 17523 wrote:

Was that out in 71 !!!!:eek: Britain has gave the world some top comedians.. Norman Wisdom.. Wallace and Gromit.. even Stan Laurel !!! but I like a lot of American humor too..Abbot and Costello were side splitters and dont start me on Bilko !!the late John Candy in Uncle Buck,Planes,Trains and Automobiles and Cool Running.. brilliant:D.. you just got to laugh..lifes too short not to…
    John

Yep, it sure was, I knew every word at the time as well, 😮

mother katherine
    Participant

Anybody remember “The Two Ronnies”?
    Now I’ve just lost the names, but there were two guys, one in a wheelchair, who did parodies of tunes: “Have Some Madeira, M’Dear”, “The Gnu”, something about hippos in mud. I love those guys. GOT IT~ Flanders and Swan!!
    Of course, there’s John Mortimer, whose Rumpole was immortalised by Leo McKern. Believe me, he was a big asset to me in reading English at college – all that Oxford Book of Verse: I knew quotes from all kinds of poets.
    oxnun

jac
    Participant

Ah the Two Ronnies… Who can forget the “Four candles” sketch !!:D or the news reading at the end of the show.. classic stuff..
    John

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.