Horse progress days

DAPNET Forums Archive Forums Community of Interest Community Horse progress days

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Cameron Littlejohn
    Participant

Anyone going to.the horse progress days in dalton, oh july 4 & 5?

Stephen Leslie
    Participant

Planning on it. I was invited by the steering committee to co-present something on organic market gardening with horses—co-presenting with Jelmer Albada. I was totally daunted by the notion of having anything to say to an audience of (mostly) plain farmers about farming with horses—but the organic approach is one angle where Jelmer and I may be able to present something useful to produce farmers who are considering a transition from conventional production methods.

Donn Hewes
    Keymaster

I am planning to go and set up a DAP Net table. Hopefully I will see you there. Donn

dominiquer60

I hope to go when it returns to PA. Stephen, you will do well. There are so many plain folk that are hungry for good information about natural and organic approaches. I see many products that they use/sell trying to be less chemical dependent, and some of it not backed by scientific knowledge. Let them know what works for you and remember that just because they are Plain Folk, that does not automatically make them good horse folk or gardeners, many have a lot to learn from a well spoken “Englishman” like yourself.

Erika

Cameron Littlejohn
    Participant

Im bringing my wife and babies, its the first time weve been able to go, I look forward to me you all if possible!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.