Horsemen in Michigan Great Lakes district

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Gabe Ayers
    Keymaster

I have an inquiry from a fellow that is a PHD candidate in Germany that says he has some friends and members of the draft horse group he works with that are coming over to university in the region. He was wondering if there were any folks working in the woods or on the farm from April 19th to 26th that he could work with or help before starting his school work. Please contact me if you are up there working and up for a visit from a German horseman. I will give you their email address. I suspect they speak good English. Thanks DAP.

TBigLug
    Participant

I wish we did more logging. All we could show him was a little plowing between day jobs. I’ll ask around to some of my fellow horse workers up here and see if they can help at all.

near horse
    Participant

A couple of thoughts regarding this thread:
    1) although it’s happening this week as I recall, I know there are teamsters from Michigan that head down to the Topeka IN sale. I’m not sure how to get a call out to the group down there or if it’s too late but ….
    2) I have a friend in MI that does some horselogging, primarily pallet wood I think. Jason, I’ll PM you with his contact info – he might be interested but I can’t speak for him.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.