how to find old photos

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Jim Ostergard
    Participant

I just picked up a huge set of sled runners and was looking for old photos of Carl’s set up just using the front set of runners. With the new set up how to I find these.
    Jim O

dominiquer60

Jim O,

I am not much help with finding old photos, but here is an old post with some pictures.

http://www.draftanimalpower.com/showthread.php?3727-Bobsled-at-work&highlight=bobsled

near horse
    Participant

Hi Jim,

The organizing of photos after the move to the new template is a mess to say it nicely. But try this and see if it gets you what you’re looking for:

Go into Gallery (at top of page) then select Picture Gallery. Finally, in the search bar near the top right type in “sled” and you will get all pics that had sled in the title. If that doesn’t get the pic you’re looking for, we need to try other similar terms or perhaps Carl can help with other terms associated with the pic you’re looking for.

Keep me posted and we’ll get you fixed up.

Jim Ostergard
    Participant

Thanks folks. Always nice to know questions about pretty much everything gets answered here.
    JO

near horse
    Participant

@Jim Ostergard 30035 wrote:

Thanks folks. Always nice to know questions about pretty much everything gets answered here.
    JO

Not always “correct” answers but we try!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.