Implements for horse farming

DAPNET Forums Archive Forums Community of Interest Books/Resouces Implements for horse farming

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    jac
    Participant

Just finished reading Sam Moore’s book titled… “Implements for Farming with Horses and Mules” and cant speak highly enough of it. Well written with tons of set up and draft information for each machine from walking plows to round balers and haybines. Maintainance and hitching all covered. A valuable asset to have around and a foreword by non other than Tim Harrigan.. Highly recommended.
    John

Lingodog13
    Participant

I love that book too, enough so that I whined until the local library bought one for its collection and I don’t have to lend my copy out.

J-L
    Participant

Was that remark directed at me Nonie (haha)? I’ll have to check that one out (no pun intended). I have connections at the county library.
    Lingodog13 has a better selection than the library I think.

Lingodog13
    Participant

J-L, that was most certainly NOT directed at you! There are people who come to the library though, and I know just the book they want/need, but don’t want to lend them my copy. This is one of these books that I think of as essential. If I like and trust you I’m almost compelled to share my collection–whether you really wanted to read them or not!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.