ISO Percheron stud

DAPNET Forums Archive Forums Market Place Buy/Sell Livestock ISO Percheron stud

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Donn Hewes
    Keymaster

Considering buying or finding a Percheron stud to breed two mares. Looking for a registered stud, work type, that will grow to 16.2 or 17.2 hh. NOT TALLER. grey or black. No rush, long term project. Will consider buying a yearling up to 5, 6, or 7 y/o. If close enough would also like to know of horses not for sale, but available for stud service. If you know someone that might have a lead feel free to pass on. Thanks. Donn 6078494442.

LongViewFarm
    Participant

I’d be interested in breeding my mare to such a beast as well.

carl ny
    Participant

To bad you need a Percheron, my son has a nice registered Strawberry Roan Brabant/Belgian stud, 16.3 hands. Not for sale but he would (and has) breed with him.

Livewater Farm
    Participant

Carl where in NY are you can you post any pics of the stud
    Bill

carl ny
    Participant

I live in Lowville, N.Y. It’s about 55 miles north of Utica. My son lives another 8 miles up route 812 going towards Croghan. I can’t post picks (computer dummy) but I will see if I can get my daughter-in-law to do it.

Carl

I just though, if you want to go to Facebook and search Crystal and Alex Lyndaker,they have a bunch of picks of all their horses. I will still get after her to post some here.

Livewater Farm
    Participant

Carl quite the haul to get 2 mares bred 250+ miles one way from Vermont
    BILL

Livewater Farm
    Participant

Carl BY the way saw the pics he is the kind of built horse I am looking to breed to even tho not a Percheron at this point breed does not matter to me anymore it is more about size and build [short and thick] my mares are 16-1 & 16-2 16 -1700 lbs Percheron
    Bill

carl ny
    Participant

And he has a great temperament. If you scroll down on her facebook page you will see him raking and or tedding with his mare team mate. He is on the off side, this was as a 3 year old, he is six now (I think).

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.