Jac?

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Marshall
    Participant

I didn’t know for sure where to post this, but I was wondering if anyone has heard from John (JAC). I see he hasn’t logged in since 6-22-12. I have tried emailing him and get no response. Just wondering if everything is OK.

mitchmaine
    Participant

hey marshall, just wondering that myself. he was in brit. columbia this summer and phoned us twice and we had great chats. didn’t sound like he was planning on coming over the border tho’. hope he’s good.

dominiquer60

He usually takes a seasonal job running a combine, I think it generally takes him away from the internet for a while.

Simple Living
    Participant

I just got a facebook message back from his daughter Leane. He is in Manitoba till October with no internet access it seems. I told her to wish him well and let him know we were thinking about him!

Gordon

jac
    Participant

Ok you guys, I’m back….. Thanks for the concern everyone. Been in Manitoba these last few months and loved it. Been helping out at a friends farm. Drove over to BC and that was an awesome trip !!!! It’s a great country and if I get the chance I plan to move there. Mitch its a 3 day camel ride over to you guys btw haha, but will make it over one of these days. Was at the Canadian plowing finals at Kenton and met a lot of great plowmen there.No logging in southern Manitoba as such,need to go up north for that…BC is a very different story, tho it was all mechanical harvesting that I saw. Good to be back an will try to catch up…

Marshall
    Participant

John, good to see you are back. It must be a nice place to make a fella think of leaving his homeland.

jac
    Participant

Hi Marshall..yes there is way more chances for a small guy like me to get land. Work is plentifull to. Not a done deal by a long shot but definitely looking hard into it..John

mitchmaine
    Participant

hi john,
    penny said you called last week. i was in ohio at a horse sale (5 days). great trip, but sorry i missed your call. sounds like you are getting serious about this move. good deal. glad you are back around. we’ll talk.

jac
    Participant

Hi Mitch, glad you had a good trip out west. Will call soon bud ..John

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.