Kickstart the Small Farmers Journal

DAPNET Forums Archive Forums Community of Interest Community Kickstart the Small Farmers Journal

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    dominiquer60

Hi All,

Lynn Miller is asking for our help spreading the work about an opportunity to help his publication continue for the next generation.

To help with their Kickstart campaign, https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/818091909/small-farmers-journal-jump-start

The draft animal power culture is a tight knit family. Many of us here at DAPNet are also Small Farmer Journal subscribers. In an effort to help make this publication available for the next generation they need our support. Do what you can to help make this happen.

The words of DAPNet Co-Founder Carl Russell, “Small Farmer’s Journal needs your support for the upcoming Kickstarter campaign to jumpstart the next 40 years. SFJ is one of the premier resource for anything relating to small-scale agriculture, and the use of draft animals. I can honestly say, I wouldn’t be half the craftsman I pride myself in being today, if I hadn’t started my subscription in 1986, before I even bought my first horse.”

From former Director Erika Marczak, “I was grandfathered in as a Lifetime subscriber of SFJ and Lynn has completely honored that through some very hard times. I am also a DAPNet Lifetime member. For me being a lifer in both situations is not about kicking back after paying my dues, it means being there for these great people and their commitment to this culture. Therefore, though it is not called for, I donate what I can, when I can because every dollar is a vote, and I put mine where they count most.”

Carl Russell

?

Donn Hewes
    Keymaster

At some point I realized that there were a small number of people and things I could say share my desire for a better world for work animals and teamsters. The Small Farmers Journal and Lynn Miller have been just that for 40 years. Don’t let them stop. Donn

LongViewFarm
    Participant

I just sent in.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.