Leathercraft?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    James
    Participant

Who here has Produced Any items out of Leather?? about all I ever made was A saddle and bridle, I made A few dog harnesses, but they were Nylon. I really would like to try and make Wooden wagon wheels.I think that might be A usefull enderour for later in life!

CRTreeDude
    Participant

I haven’t personally but there are still lots of people here who make things out of leather. Pretty much anything you could want.

We have a large dog (100 lbs) that a collar wasn’t working well with – we had a leather maker making a harness for her. They did a very good job.

Carl Russell

I have been repairing my own harnesses for years, but have had to contract with leather-makers for traces. Last year I bought an old cobblers sewing machine with the hopes of improving my capabilities. Carl

Jean
    Participant

Does anybody here know where I can get a bridle fixed. I have an english bridle that the chin strap has been torn off of. I have been using it the way it is, but would like to get it fixed. The chin strap must have a purpose.

There were signs that a leather shop would open in Vergennes, but so far I have not seen any life in the shop.

Jean

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.