Membership status

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Rivendell Farm
    Participant

How can I find out if my membership is current or has expired? Bob Kidwell

Gabe Ayers
    Keymaster

If you have not payed through the new web interface then your membership has not been updated in the new system. If you have paid via check and would like to have your online account upgraded as well (if your account is not upgraded it may be disabled in the future) you can email dapnetinfo@gmail.com with your account and they will help you out. Getting everyone updated will be a slow process but the more people who go through the web interface here the better!

Rebekah
    Keymaster

Hi Bob,
    Your membership has expired. Thanks for checking, let me know if you have any trouble with the new online payment system. Of course you are also welcome to send a check to our office.
    -Rebekah Perry
    DAPNet Administrator
    509 Dutton Brook Lane
    Brownington, VT 05860

Rivendell Farm
    Participant

Thanks for the help. Bob

Rebekah
    Keymaster

Attention Paid Members:
    If you have paid your dues and you are being prompted to pay again, don’t worry! We won’t disable you and we won’t require you to pay again. If you want to pay and can’t afford $20, hang in there! The option to pay what you can will return, these things take a bit of time to work out and we won’t disable you in the meantime. Over the next few weeks I’ll be updating members accounts so you won’t see the reminder. In the meantime when the notice comes up just click the X and enjoy your visit to the forum.
    Thanks for your support and your patience,
    Rebekah & DAPNet

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.