Moritz Horse/Stock Trailer for sale

DAPNET Forums Archive Forums Market Place Buy/Sell Equipment Moritz Horse/Stock Trailer for sale

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Gabe Ayers
    Keymaster

We have a 13′ Moritz bumper pull horse trailer, built 8/00. It is 7′ tall, and 6’8″ wide, with the extra width being great for draft horses or large cattle. You can load two drafts in harness with no problem. It has a slant divider for hauling 3 smaller horses, and I use it without the divider so that I can fit my two drafts and my log arch inside. We also have used it to get cattle, sheep, and pigs to slaughter. It has a solid rear door and escape door on left side. All 4 tires were new in the last year, and I have a rim for a spare (tire on it is shot). Floor boards are still in good condition, as I ran rubber mats in it with the horses. I rebuild the brakes last year and the lights all work well. I am replacing this one with a new Moritz of the same size. It is rusty and has seen some miles, but it still hauls well, but I am finding that with the commercial work I haul my horses and equipment some distance on the highway. This trailer will go for long hauls, but it would be best for shorter hauls.

I have the trailer advertised on VT Craigslist for $2000, but I would take $1500 from a DAPNet member. I have pictures that I can email if needed. Call (802-345-7488) or email or private message here for more information. Thanks.
    -Brad

Gabe Ayers
    Keymaster

Trailer has sold.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.