Newsletter example

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Scott G
    Participant

While we’re waiting a bit for more input I thought I’d attach a copy of the BHL newsletter. It is the summer 2008 edition. Click on the URL.
    -Scott

http://www.britishhorseloggers.org/pages/bhl%20newsletter%20summer%2008.pdf

Carl Russell

Thanks Scott, I was thinking this would be a good example. Simon e-mailed me a PDF copy a while ago. I really like what they have done. It is simple and presentable. The BHL is another example of what is already happening out there in other regions of the world, and I think that whatever we do, it should compliment these other efforts, while facilitating a connection so we can all see what’s going on with others.

Carl
    ps. notice their editor is stepping down.

lancek
    Participant

Hey where is everybody?

john plowden
    Participant

Haying! and cutting some pine –

Gabe Ayers
    Keymaster

Working on the details of Southern Draft Animal Days, just a month away….

Making Salsa from the many tomatoes that won’t go up canned whole….

Keeping the jobs going at the Crooked River Farm project….

Clipping pastures, cruising timber, coordinating contractors, putting electric fence around the corn patch to keep the dam coons from rioting in my front yard….they were so loud last night that it woke us up….

Everybody is working I suspect….

Carl Russell

Canning dilly beans, freezing string beans, digging potatoes, sawing beams, and trying to find shade. Might go buy a new ‘puter this afternoon.

Jim Ostergard
    Participant

In the woods,wicked hot so short days scooting wood out and flagging lines. Glad not to be running the 441 in 92 degree weather.

simon lenihan
    Participant

Thinning larch in a semi ancient natural woodland, rain, rain and more rain another disasterous summer.
    simon lenihan

Rick Alger
    Participant

Hand mowing corners and rocky spots in the pastures. 89 degrees today. Hottest day of the year.

cousin jack
    Participant

I’m about 100 miles from Simon, but in contrast, hot, humid, and the flies eating us alive, pulling out birch and hazel.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.