Palm Trees!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    James
    Participant

This Question is for the Folks who know Trees and timber! I have A Dead Palm tree, Its 35-40 feet tall 12″ in Diameter Over half way up. Would it be Possible to use A chainsaw mill. And get Any wood that is Usable?? I Am thinking if It can be turned into Rough lumber it could be used! Any thoughts??? I know that the Mesquites I have Could only be short leanths maybe 2 foot long. Any help here!!! Thanks

Gabe Ayers
    Keymaster

I am afraid I don’t know anything about palm trees being sawn for lumber.

Maybe go to the closest sawmill and ask them or look on their logyard.

Good luck,

Carl Russell

I am under the impression that Palm trees are not actually trees, rather large grass like plant. I wonder about the cellular structure? Is it actually capable of use for lumber? I may go find my wood technology text book and get back to you. Carl

Carl Russell

I finally got out the wood book, and it says that Palm trees do not yield wood that has any value to wood workers. So make of that what you will. Good luck in your new venture. Carl

Anonymous
    Inactive

Nice! that seems a good idea .This is a remake of my thread. We may have many reasons to not quit Runescape. What is your reason to not quit and continue playing? It could be that you would like to accomplish goals in Runescape. It may be that you would like to continue to talk to your friends. Maybe it is because Runescape is a never ending game. Please post your reason for you not to quit Runescape. You may have the same reason as another player so you could repeat what the other player said. You will get chance to win fantastic cash prizes completely free by playing free game online, (maplestory,runescape etc.)and win the scores. You will get some entries to enter the lucky draw based on how many scores you have made. If you lucky enough, you can get some rewards, such as cash or gifts. So I think everyone can enjoy everyday life, and I would like to make friends with eeryone of you guys.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.