Photos from HPD

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    Jean
    Participant

http://community.webshots.com/user/jmnvt/tags/horse-progress-days/albums

This is a link to a sampling of the pictures I took at HPD.

Jean

Mark Cowdrey
    Participant

Can others see these photos? I get to a page but am not able to link to any photos. Using both Opera & Mozilla browsers.

Thanks for any help.

Mark

Jean
    Participant
    J-L
    Participant

Thanks Jean for sharing.

The first one worked for me. Not sure what browser is on my machine.

jen judkins
    Participant

Thanks Jean…looks like fun! Hey, did you bring home any info on those cute little mini forecarts to go with that team harness you got?

Andre
    Participant

They seem to be missing something……….Greys

Jean
    Participant

Andre’ – there was one team of greys, they were picking up the large round bales. I thought the whole percheron breed were too few, there was only 1 four horse hitch of blacks, then a 6 horse hitch of show blacks in the breed parade. Of the 6 horse hitches, I thought the Percherons were in control the best. Not to say the others were not beautiful, they just looked like a wicked handful.

Jen – I did not get any info on the little carts, They were easy entry carts with a tow hitch on them instead of a pole, or it might have just been the hitch that the pole would have been attached to. I also like the little wagon at the end of the 3 carts.

Jean

karl t pfister
    Participant

jean did you get to hear any of the description of the j d ground drive baler you have pictured in your nice album of the horse progress days? karl

Jean
    Participant

Karl, I did not hear the talk about the JD. I might have other pictures of it if you would like to see them. Jean

Robert MoonShadow
    Participant

Hi, Jean! I’d like to see more photos of this JD ground-driven baler, if you don’t mind. {Been gone a while & just found these photos – great job!}

Jean
    Participant

http://sharing.theflip.com/session/c5ba3395e9fc020f605f95130af54df3/video/5234811

Here is a link of the video that my husband took at horse progress days. It starts with the end of the day and ends at the beginning of the day. Don’t ask me why!

Jean

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.