Reality TV opportunity

DAPNET Forums Archive Forums The Front Porch Off Topic Discussion Reality TV opportunity

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    LongViewFarm
    Participant

This just came through on another email list, and I thought- let’s get a draft powered farmer on there! Have fun, compete, and get a LOT of attention for draft powered agriculture. Anybody willing to apply? 😉

My name is Jamie Jensen and I am a Casting Assistant for the Food Network’s Chopped.

For the first time in 31 seasons we are casting farmers to compete on Chopped! We are looking for farming professionals changing the world of food one crop at a time. If you consider yourself a skilled amateur cook, we’re looking for you!

Chopped would only be a one day commitment with the chance to win $10,000. Also, as one of the highest rated shows on the Food Network and winner of 2 James Beard awards, it’s great exposure for the you & the farm! New episodes will begin filming this summer.

If you are interested please fill out the application using the link below and make sure they attach a resume and photo. Once you’ve applied, please let me know so I can keep an eye out for your application.

Nassdja Anthony, one of our lead producers, would be happy to discuss the details with you a little more in depth. She can be reached at (646) 216-4235.

Visit for Application: http://www.choppedcasting.com

Best,

Jamie Jensen

Casting Assistant
    Chopped/Notional LLC
    212-659-3768
    jamie.jensen@notional.com

Donn Hewes
    Keymaster

I like the idea, but my wife won’t have it! I can’t cook.

JaredWoodcock
    Participant

I did a reality show once, It was fun until I watched it, it is pretty embarrassing to see yourself on TV. Chopped might be better though…..

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.