Recognize this child?

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Robert MoonShadow
    Participant

One day, an employer grew concerned when his most valuable employee didn’t come in to work, yet hadn’t called in sick. Needing to have a major computer problem dealt with, he called the man’s home. “Hello?” answered a small child’s voice in a whisper. “Yes, is your father home?” asked the employer. “Yes.” replied the child, still whispering. “Well, can I talk to him, please?” “No” was the whispered reply. Frustrated, he then asked “Well, is your mommy home?” “Yes – but she can’t talk, either – she’s busy with Daddy” said the small child. Now the employer was really exasperated: “Is there ANY other adult there?” “Yes… the fireman”. Now growing alarmed, he asked in a bit firmer voice “What’s the fireman doing there?” “He’s talking to Mommy, Daddy & the policeman” the child replied matter-of-factly, although still speaking in a very quiet voice. Wondering just what was going on at his best employee’s house & hearing an unusual noise in the background, he said in a quite louder voice “What’s the police doing there & what’s that strange noise I hear?!?” The little child said “He’s helping them land the helicopter on the lawn… they just unloaded the search team” “Who are they looking for??!” asked the totally freaked out boss. In a very hushed tone, and with a giggle in the voice, the child replied:
    “Me.”

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.