Reg. Fjord Gelding FREE to good, working home

DAPNET Forums Archive Forums Market Place Buy/Sell Livestock Reg. Fjord Gelding FREE to good, working home

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    NTrout
    Participant

Registered Fjord Gelding, “Zack,” foaled 29 APR 1989. REG# SF-C-175-SG. Zack has faithfully served our southern Maine farm as a therapeutic riding, and driving horse for children and adults with disabilities for nearly 12 years. He is ready for a change, but not retirement.

He is sound, up to date on all shots/inoculations, his teeth and bare feet maintained regulary. He is very easy to drive single, and enjoys driving most of all. Told he pulled logs in his former life, but have never asked him. Would anticipate little/no issues pulling small implements for a market garden. He is a slow-poke. He can go with any other horses, sheep, or lama. Not a biter, or kicker. Sleeps out, but may be stalled.

He could stay on our farm, but we have numerous horses, and Zack still has work he can do. We hope very much to place Zack on a small working farm.

Please call Nick: ME area code – 6 zero 4 – 2 two 9 zero

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Jim Ostergard
    Participant

Nick, I’m guessing I am not too far from you here in Appleton. Send me your mail. I use a Fjord in the woods and am looking for another. Will email details of our situation. fishgaard@icloud.com
    Thanks

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.