Renewing membership

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Doug
    Participant

Is there any way to make renewing your membership online easier? I click on the paypal link and am asked to sigh in to an account I don’t have. I’m sure I’m missing something simple, can you let me know when you have time please. As you can tell I’m not the most computer literate person in the world. Thanks.

Doug

Michel Boulay
    Participant

Same here can’t renew online. This what I get when trying to renew.

s2Member-Pro-PayPal-Form level=”2″ ccaps=”” desc=”$30 USD / Yearly (recurring charge, for ongoing access)” ps=”paypal” lc=”” cc=”USD” dg=”0″ ns=”1″ custom=”www.draftanimalpower.org” ta=”0″ tp=”0″ tt=”D” ra=”30″ rp=”1″ rt=”Y” rr=”1″ rrt=”” rra=”2″ accept=”paypal,visa,mastercard,amex,discover,maestro,solo” accept_via_paypal=”paypal” coupon=”” accept_coupons=”0″ default_country_code=”” captcha=”0″ /]

Need some help.
    Thanks Mike

j.l.holt
    Participant

I get same run around..just gave up..have to resign up every month but atleast its painless and works.
    figure if they want more members they would fix it. or at least reply..but this is about the third time I have made this known.

• This reply was modified 9 years ago by j.l.holt.
    Will Stephens
    Participant

I am sorry you all are having trouble renewing your membership. I appreciate you taking the time to let us know by posting the problem. The problem is being worked on.

As you may or may not know, DAPNet is currently run by volunteers and a hands on volunteer Board of Directors. This does limit our ability to react as quickly as we would like some times. We will get this fixed. In the mean time, anyone interested in volunteering to help the organization at large or specifically with problems like this would be welcomed with open arms.

Thank you for your patience and your highly valued membership and involvement.

Will Stephens
    BoD

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.