Resizing Photos to Post

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    dominiquer60

I am not really sure it this is the right place for this and I know that is has been discussed elsewhere at sometime. How do I resize photos so that they are small enough to post on this site? I have a Macbook, I have tried the usually helpful help button with no success in resizing the KBs, just cropping to fit dimensions. Ironically when I sized the photo down to 2×3 it took more KB than the original??? I am not great with computers although changing to Mac has made me a better user. I have tried a few times and I am sure the answer is staring me in the face, I just don’t see it yet. Thanks in advance for any words of advice.

Erika

since I’m quite an idiot as far as computers are concerned, I can describe only how I was told to do :rolleyes:
    http://imageshack.us/
    and after I upload my image right there on the front page they ask me if I want it resized :D…..
    then I click on “host it”, and by the time I drank my coffee I can see the picture on the screen; I click onto it with the right key on my mouse and insert it with the icon for pictures……..
    does that make sense?
    elke

HeeHawHaven
    Participant

In Iphoto, choose the picture then choose export….in export, you can change the size and export it to the desktop or elsewhere, then upload it from there….

Hope this helps!

dave

dominiquer60

Thank you both for your suggestions. Dave I tried yours first since it involved keeping the images on my own computer, and it worked great. Check them out on the Draft Cross post.
    Thanks Again,
    Erika

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.