Small Farmers Journal, have you got yours?

DAPNET Forums Archive Forums The Front Porch Off Topic Discussion Small Farmers Journal, have you got yours?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    gwpoky
    Participant

Has anyone received their spring Small farmers Journal?, I know Lynn said they where behind, but I am wondering if we got missed. What was the last issue you have received, maybe I am jumping the gun.

Thank you.

Stephen Leslie
    Participant

Neither the Spring or Summer Issue have come out yet (the Spring edition is available for viewing online at the SFJ website) Lynn and company are having ongoing difficulties in regards to an investment partner who turned out to be a crook (which he referred to in his NEWS FROM HERE in the Winter edition). I know that Lynn and Kristi are 100% dedicated to keeping the Journal going and when they ave a clear path forward they will be in touch with the readership with plans and possible requests for help to keep this invaluable voice of our community alive into the future. One possibility is that SFJ will dissolve as a for-profit business and reconstitute as a not-for-profit.
    Best
    Stephen

gwpoky
    Participant

Thanks for the update, keep us informed if you can and let us know if there is any way we can help.

Thanks

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.