Swedish Working Horse Association

DAPNET Forums Archive Forums Community of Interest Books/Resouces Swedish Working Horse Association

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    JaredWoodcock
    Participant

Hi All,
    I stumbled upon this Swedish working horse association the other day. Does anybody know anything more about them. Any of you folks who went over for the trip have a contact in sweden who may know more? I am trying to gather as much info as I can from other working horse groups around the world for a project that I am working on.

Hem

dominiquer60

There are several working horse groups in Sweden. I don’t have info for you, but a bunch of the friends that we made speak and write in English and are easy to find on facebook.

Erika

JaredWoodcock
    Participant

I dont use facebook, do you think you could get some contact information for me?

Carl Russell

Our good friend Tom Meurling, Hemfridsvägen 3, 192 67 Sollentuna (just outside Stockholm) (011 46 073-915 23 67 international tele #) is the president.

He speaks excellent English, and is a very generous and open man. He will certainly be able to give you more contacts for other organizations. I’m sure that he would respond to an email. This is the one listed on the site… ordforande@hastkorare.se

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    JaredWoodcock
    Participant

Awesome, Thanks Carl!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.